SASBO will be a valued partner and dynamic and engaged contributor to student learning in the PreK-12 education sector.
SASBO supports student learning through high standards of business practices in collaboration with our educational partners. We provide specialized expertise and mentorship in support of PreK-12 education.
Scope of Practice
SASBO members provide specialized expertise in transportation, facilities, technology, human resources, payroll, communications, finance, and procurement for Saskatchewan school divisions.
We are committed to:
1. Diversity of skills and expertise
2. Integrity and high standards of professional conduct
3. Ethical and evidence-based choices
4. Collaboration, mentorship, and collegial support
5. Strategic alignment and productive partnerships and relationships
6. Continuous professional development and growth
7. Transparency and accountability
8. Efficiency and effectiveness